Sunday, March 30, 2008

Remember This?


This is lost.
I know, it's terrible, and it makes me so angry!!!
(Deep breath)
It's been a month and a half since I sent it to Mama, and we find out yesterday that she still hasn't got it. Considering the fact that the postal service of "Far Away" is involved, I'm tempted to think that it's been stolen, and that's the worst of all. Because if it were simply lost in Far Away's postal service, it would eventually reach Mama. However, Far Away has a history of opening international mail for security; also has a history of employing less-than-unimpeachable characters.
I suppose the up-side is that I can make one even better and take it to her with my own hands next time we see her...
But I liked this one - I thought it was special.

2 comments:

Erika said...

That is really sad. :( I hope it turns up one day.

Decima said...

This one is special. I am sad it was "lost". I am glad some of your paintings are here. I am happy to see them!